If you ever meet someone who doesn’t like Chrissy Teigan, call the police, because you’re in the presence of a dangerous psycho. For the rest of us, Twitter mastering, super modeling, John Legend marrying, baby incubating and food glorifying pop culture luminary is one of the world’s favorite people. Last night, she started tweeting a list of her favorite things, the entirety of which is worth your time and mostly within your means. Jack in the Box tacos are listed right alongside artisan pasta from high-end Brooklyn restaurants. You can and should go check out the full list on Twitter but we have compiled it in its entirety right here, just in case.
- Sweet Corn Ravioli, Giorgio Baldi, Santa Monica
- Lasagne Verde Thursdays, Frank, NYC
- Squid Ink Spaghetti, Babbo, NYC
- 100 layer lasagne, Del Posto, NYC
- Duck croque madame, Jack’s Wife Freda, NYC
- Kale salad, Il Buco, NYC
- Alfred’s coffee, LA
Lettuce Wrap Burger, Lure Fish, NYC
- Pho Grand, NYC
- Everything and everybody,
- Banzai Bowls, Wahoo’s
- 2 tacos, Jack in the Box
- Chicken Soft Tacos with Del Scorcho, Del Taco
- Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos, Taco Bell
- Fish tacos, Wahoo’s
- Smoothies, Beaming, LA
- Kabob Plates, Kreation, LA
- Vegan Crab Cakes, Gracias Madre, LA
- Vegan ramen,
- BLT, Joan’s on Third, LA
- Tuna Melts, Basix, LA
- Baked Crab Hand Rolls / Lobster Dynamite appetizer, Katsu-Ya, LA.
- Thai Boat Noodles, Hoy-Ka, LA
- Pork Broth Ramen, Jinya, LA
- Fried Rice and Ramen, Tatsu, LA
- Hot Chicken, Hatti B’s, Nashville
- Waffle fries, Carl’s Jr
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Bread Bowls, Panera
- Steak Fries with Ranch (best ranch award), Red Robin
- Crack Pie, Corn Cookies and Cereal Milk,
Milk Bar, NYC
- Croissants with Raspberry Jam, Hotel Bel Air, LA
- Blue Star Donuts,Venice Beach
- Ice Cream Sandwiches, Coolhaus
- Orange Cream Milkshake, Mel’s Drive-In, LA
- Sour Cream Blueberry Pie, Marie Callender’s
- Cherry Pie, Sweet Lady Jane, LA
- Cold Hot Chocolate, Serendipity
- Crepes & Macarons, Laduree
- Chocolate Cake that fits in a shoe box, Claim Jumper
- Pizza, Pace, Laurel Canyon, LA
- Burrito Stand, Cactus Burrito, LA
i will now share my favorite things
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 21, 2016
Jason is the cofounder of the iconic non-profit Invisible Children which was founded to increase awareness of the horrendous activities of the LRA in Central Africa. Jason was also the director of the iconic Kony 2012 film that took the world by storm. In this two-part interview Jason and Branden talk about what it means to create a movement, what Jason experienced during his breakdown and subsequent recovery, and Jason’s experience in the world of theater.
Aharon Rabinowitz is the head of marketing for Red Giant based in New York City. During our conversation, we discussed the importance of work life balance, his start as a production intern at Sesame Street and why artist’s feel personally offended when you reject their work.
United gets their cheap on, fake news, and Trump hired who?
Welcome to Episode IV. This week, Dan spends some time with his favorite singer/songwriter, Matthew Perryman Jones. Matthew and Dan talk about panic attacks, growing up in Atlanta, the way music is informed by pain and suffering and the way music gives freedom.
If you have spent any time watching television in the last decade you have most likely heard one of Mattew’s songs on shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill and many others. His insightful writing and voice have drawn comparisons to Leonard Cohen and Jeff Buckley, and he is on the short list of songwriters who skillfully weave the deeply philosophical and the vivid utterly human without ever losing sight of either.
To get his new album Cold Answer, (which features the three songs from him you heard on this episode), visit MPJmusic.com.
Branden sits down with writer and speaker Tyler Huckabee days after Donald Trump was elected President of the United States to talk about empathy, justice, listening, and where we go from here.
Special Election Edition, President Trump to legalized weed and everything in between.
This week we reflect on the election and discuss our strategies for staying sane.
Luca and Ilenia are the founders of Illo, a studio based in Turin, Italy. During our conversation, we discussed their self-driving video bot named Algo, how Illo was formed and how they’ve crafted a unique office culture.
This week we discuss Beyonce’s night at the CMAs, last minute election plans and how SNL might save us all.
We appreciate everyone sticking with us through this long hiatus but are planning our return even as we speak, with a bunch of new goodies and an updated format. In the meantime, here’s a brief primer on Marvel’s Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange — just so you can go into the movie knowing what you’re getting yourself into.